Support Boy Scout Popcorn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support Boy Scout Popcorn

I don't ask for much from any of you. I'm not asking to support me, maybe a click on a google ad from time time. Maybe a request to order some stuff through my Amazon link.

Now I ask for a small favor. My boys are selling Boy Scout Popcorn this year. 33% of the money you spend goes directly to their Pack. 33% goes to popcorn costs. The rest is used to buy prizes and promo stuff used to get the boys excited about selling.

By the way, the popcorn is pretty tasty too.

Jacob = last name A-L
    Use Code: TEMD2TZ

Trevor = last name M-Z
    Use Code: TEMD2SU
    JohnJohn
    ---------
    Forum Admin

Scout Popcorn

I love Scout popcorn, and remember the days of being the "popcorn kernel" along with Cub master. We annually purchase from our local scout troop for the same reasons you gave. To others that are not affiliated with scouts or scouters, order some of this now and support a good cause, a fellow camper and a great website host!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Familycampingguy View Post
      I love Scout popcorn, and remember the days of being the "popcorn kernel" along with Cub master. We annually purchase from our local scout troop for the same reasons you gave. To others that are not affiliated with scouts or scouters, order some of this now and support a good cause, a fellow camper and a great website host!!!!
      Too funny, we have a "Popcorn Kernel". She even has a hat shaped like an ear of corn. :D
      JohnJohn
      ---------
      Forum Admin

Comment

please send me a free sample

please send me a free sample

Comment

Working...
        X