Hybrid Solar Lite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hybrid Solar Lite

I wanted to post a product review instead of selling, but either way I hope whoever reads this benefits. I have the hybrid solar lite and I think it is great. I did a whole product review on it, here is the link on why it is.

Basically you get 5 in 1 with this solar lite. You can going boating, camping, hiking, biking, or leave it in your car or your home for unexpected emergencies.

On top of that it floats and can hold a charge for 10 years on a single full charged and solar charged combined. Now I do not know any flashlight that can actually do that. Because most batteries will corrode within about 2-4 years if not sooner.

The LED lite is actually very bright and it is also lightweight.
    The hybrid solar lite has a life time warranty-yes that is right a life-time warranty. And if you are a true camper you know that is one sweet deal.

They sell for 19.99 on livecofriendly.com- we are a small business that specializes in eco-friendly products, we give product reviews, retail eco-friendly products and blogs about living green.

Lastly, we carry other eco-friendly camping products, it is worth taking a look at if you like to live solar or you like green in general.
    Check Out Best Place For Quality Portable Solar Power & Solar Battery Charger Kits

How much does it weigh?
    Chuck
    So. Oregon
    TRAIL NAME:Billy's Buddy
    TRAIL POUNDER:Backcountry/higher elevations of Trinity, Marble, Siskiyou, and Cascade Mountains
    SHARE TRAIL WITH:Billy Bob (llama), Squeaky (Dog), and sometimes with Susan (Partner/wife/friend)

Comment

The Weight of the Solar Hybrid Lite

Dear Eaglebait Ranch,

It weighs roughly 4 oz. Additionally this is the lightest flashlight I have ever owned because you do not have those heavy batteries weighing you down. Think about holding 4 AA batteries in your hand and this flashlight weighs less than that.

Here is the link if you would like to take another look.

Sincerely
      Live Eco Friendly

PS Great Question!
      Check Out Best Place For Quality Portable Solar Power & Solar Battery Charger Kits

Comment

Working...
      X