Coleman Oasis Canvas Cabin Tent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coleman Oasis Canvas Cabin Tent

I know this is a long shot because they haven't been made in ages, but the only cabin tent I would like to see again is the tent pictured here. 8 x 10 or 9 x 12, doesn't matter.

I had one but it was stolen from the "security locker" at the apartment complex where I was living. Seems the maintenance people took the hinges off with a screwdriver and grabbed it - and were stupid enough to leave the poles, so we both wound up with nothing.

IF you have one and would consider selling it and IF you live within a couple hours of central Maryland, great. Otherwise, I guess we can work something out through UPS/FedEx and PayPal's escrow service.

Re: Coleman Oasis Canvas Cabin Tent

I have one of the above tents but it is 13x9 and it is in excellent condition. How much are you willing to pay for it?

Comment

I'd prefer if you set the price. Then I'd know if it's worth figuring out the hard part - coming to look at it or having it shipped and how to handle the transaction.

Comment

I looked it up and the tent is going for 275 and still charging 60 for shipping so around that price

Comment

What part of the world are you in?

Comment

Ok so I have this tent it is compleat and in good condition. It is probably to large for me and my wife and daughter I'm taking it camping this weekend to see if I like it I just bought it used from the 90 year old orignal owner for 60.00 so if I don't like it or it's too big I would be willing to pass it on at my cost to you I have see. Them advertised for 275.00 but have never see. One sell that high I do have friends who also have this same coleman tent that have paid 5.00-15.00 for them but I couldn't find one at that price lets know if you have any interest still thanks Matt

Comment

If it's a Coleman Oasis like the one pictured in my original post, I am definitely interested. And here's hoping you're somewhat close to north central Maryland...

Comment

Man, I just passed one of those up at a garage sale. I think it was $20. I was tempted, but have too much stuff already.

Comment

Working...
                X