Who's Camping, May 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Camping, May 2012

Howdy Campateers! If you are going camping during the merry month of May and you'd like to share a little or alot, here's the monthly thread to post up! Your campout might just be in the backyard or at a National Park, it doesn't matter as long as you are camping and wanna chat about it! Have fun!!!
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Re: Who's Camping, May 2012

Eastern Sierras over the Memorial day weekend. Somewhere around Tom's Place.

Comment

Faive days on the AT from Grayson Highlands State Park to Damascus, Virginia.
      2012 - Nights spent in the back country: 12

Comment

No camping for me this month.
        Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
        Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

We were thinking of a trip the second weekend of May, but the temps just have not come up enough to go. It is still getting down to 29 degrees and it needs to come up to about a low of 40 for us to go to my spot in the mountains. If we don't make that, we are going to try and get out for Memorial Day weekend.
          Nights camped in 2019: 24
          Nights camped in 2018: 24

Comment

Damascus, Virginia, May 18-20. (Trail Days)
            Sleep bug free!
            www.BreezyBrigade.com

Comment

Man, I wish I could go during Trail Days...but, I picked our trip the weekend before...so...next year!
              2012 - Nights spent in the back country: 12

Comment

i need to make a hike to Compton Hollow Conservation Area near my home. it is about five and a half miles (2 hours unencumbered) estimated walk time. i need to condition myself for the hike and hydrate well ahead of time. stay one night just so i can say ive done it. on the thing about trail days it would be cool to do a big group hike thing. like the Chicago LATE ride that ive been wanting to go on for years. ok im rambling again. i need to exercise some so later days.

Comment

I’ll be up in the Allegheny National Forest at Hearts Content Area May 17 till the 20th or 21st. Have to get this in before Memorial weekend. I don’t camp on Memorial weekend because there are just too many people out in the woods that weekend.

Comment

The thunderstorm in Damascus on Thursday night was pretty strong, but the weather the rest of the weekend was perfect. When my Preferred Vendor status is set up, I'll post more pictures in a thread in that section, plus announce a new item I'll be carrying this fall.
                    Sleep bug free!
                    www.BreezyBrigade.com

Comment

Working...
                    X