• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardvg03 View Post
    What the hell is in Kansas?

Dorothy and Toto used to be........

Comment

I can just see 10 vehicles and about 20 campers sitting around in a circle in a completely flat open piece of land somewhere HAHAHA!
      Sgt. Richard V. Gilbert
      USMC Retired
      Scout/Sniper

Comment

I can see trying to make it central to everyone but I think it's more important to actually make it somewhere people actually want to visit. Something like this may be someone's main vacation for the year.
        May you always have love to share,
        Health to spare
        And friends that care.

Comment

Originally posted by nearlywild View Post
          I can see trying to make it central to everyone but I think it's more important to actually make it somewhere people actually want to visit. Something like this may be someone's main vacation for the year.
          AGREED! And poor nearlywild here, after visiting the reindeer and the santa house in her town and driving 4,000 miles down the Alaskan highway would probably prefer to see more than grasslands... after all they kinda look like tundra!
          Sgt. Richard V. Gilbert
          USMC Retired
          Scout/Sniper

Comment

Money is my only limitation.

I would travel the world to camp, I really would. I don't care how long it would take to get there, or how many miles separate me and nature. I would spend my life traveling and camping if I could afford it.

So, with that being said, I can only afford to camp somewhat locally.

I can't even go to Zion again anytime soon, and that is only about 700 miles from me :(
            My Other Interest

Comment

I don't care where we meet - as long as it is rural, and green(ish).
              Chuck
              So. Oregon
              TRAIL NAME:Billy's Buddy
              TRAIL POUNDER:Backcountry/higher elevations of Trinity, Marble, Siskiyou, and Cascade Mountains
              SHARE TRAIL WITH:Billy Bob (llama), Squeaky (Dog), and sometimes with Susan (Partner/wife/friend)

Comment

Working...
              X