New sleeping bag news!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New sleeping bag news!

During 2012, my partner in Japan and I worked on an idea I had while moto-camping last spring: Make our AI-101 sleeping bag adaptable for all sorts of different climates. While the original bag is a great design, the insulation is built into the bag, like almost all other sleeping bags. So we sold different weight bags for different climates. But what if you go camping in Florida? Or in Arizona? You're not likely to need a 30-degree bag there. What we've developed is a bag with removable insulation. You can now buy the shell, and there will be three choices of down-fill liners you can buy and zip in for where you're traveling. Or you can just use the outer shell in a hot climate. And the built-in mosquito net is still there!

It took five prototypes before we were both happy with the results, but the final prototype has been approved, and the new All-in-One is ready for production! Detailed photos to follow, once another photoshoot can be scheduled. Prices to be announced in the next few days. For now, here is a sneak peek:

Sleep bug free!
    www.BreezyBrigade.com

Re: New sleeping bag news!

Unable to schedule a proper shoot with models and a real photographer, I gave up and made some detailed pictures of my own. You can check them out here: LINK

Also, pricing and weights (for the 72x20 size) are up on the website now. But I've only got a limited supply of either size, so my customers at Trail Days get the first shot. Thanks for looking!
    Sleep bug free!
    www.BreezyBrigade.com

Comment

Re: New sleeping bag news!

The new All-in-One bags are available for purchase on the website now. Also, new t-shirts have been added on the Clothing page. We've even started a "Customer's Gallery" section, with pictures our customers have sent in from their adventures. First one is at the bottom of the Tents page. Check it all out!
      Sleep bug free!
      www.BreezyBrigade.com

Comment

Working...
      X