X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With Whom Do You Camp With?

Howdy,
    So, with whom do you go camping with?

For me it's my bride, we raised five children in total and she is still just as wonderful to me and with me as she was on our wedding day! She loves tent camping and jeep riding or driving. How about you?
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

People I befriend with as long as they're descent enough folks and don't act skittish and so on!
    My cooking site!

Comment

So far, I have camped with one older riding buddy - he uses either a little Teardrop Camper (towed to the site a day early) or his small 2-man tent if we are 'on the road'. Another buddy is buying a Toy-Haluer (a TT that carries two bikes in the rear half), that will give us a full-meal-deal basecamp. That will be nice, though I will take my tent, in case he snores...... :rolleyes:
      I often do 'overnighters' a few miles from home in the National Forest alone.
      Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Awww, that's such a nice thing to say DesertFox! We've always camped as a family, my husband and our two sons. We usually bring the kayaks along as well - since we usually camp by water.

Sandy

Comment

My wife doesn't do it any more because of arthritis, but my son and his family do and my buddies from Wyoming and Canada all join us a few times a year. We often make friends in cg's and invite them along.

Comment

Working...
          X