Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to travel!

Hello everyone,

So I just recently started my dream career in Florida but now its time to start making a list of places to visit and camp in the USA. Im looking for suggestions on places to go, items to purchase and bring with me. My plan is to fly to my locations with only a backpack that will fit a tent and the bare minimium for a few nights. Any advice will help, I don't plan on going soon so I really want to start building my backpack and figuring out where to go. I'm really looking for off grid areas and national parks or anywhere to take some memorable pictures and meet some cool people. I guess that's it for now but please send some advice.

Jon

Embarking on your USA camping adventure is a fantastic idea! Start by researching must-visit national parks and off-grid spots. Pack essentials like a tent, sleeping bag, cooking gear, and navigation tools. Prioritize Leave No Trace principles, check for permits, and stay safe. Engage with locals, capture memories, and embrace the beauty of nature as you explore the USA's stunning landscapes.

Comment

Working...
    X