sleeping for 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sleeping for 2

looking for ideas for 2 to sleep.....sleeping bag and maybe air mattress......It has always just been me so this is all new....lol....we are both 60 so we are not as young as we used to be......thanks for any advice...
    Jack
    Thrift store tent
    Marmot Tungsten 4p

Re: sleeping for 2

well I just ordered a sleeping bag for 2 and 2 mattress pads from Teton sports.....couldn't find may reviews on them .....but the price was right and gave me 15% off and free shipping.....I think it will soot us just fine....
    Thrift store tent
    Marmot Tungsten 4p

Comment

Sounds good,
      Please post up what you like and don't like about them after you give them a good trial
      ... seems like everyone is always on the lookout for good stuff/improvements..

Thanks, in advance.

Enjoy!
      2006 Jeep Rubicon, TJ; 4.11 gears, 31" tires, 4:1 transfer case, lockers in both axles
      For DD & "civilized" camping; 2003 Ford explorer sport, 4wd; ARB & torsen diffs, 4.10 gears, 32" MTs.
      Ground tents work best for me, so far.
      Experience along with properly set up 4WD will get you to & through places (on existing, approved 4WD trails) that 4WD, alone, can't get to.

Comment

I wish I had written this:
        It is unwise to pay too much. But it's worse to pay too little.
        When you pay too much, you lose a little money, that is all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do.
        This common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot. It can't be done.
        If you deal with he lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run. And if you do that, you will have enough to pay for something better.
        There is hardly anything in the world that someone can't make a little worse and sell a little cheaper-- and people who consider price alone are this man's lawful prey.
        enjoy your life.

Comment

Working...
        X