Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A natural way to clean mold from canvas tents?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A natural way to clean mold from canvas tents?

Hey, I was wondering if anyone has found a natural way to clean mold from canvas tents. I was thinking lemon, salt and water, or maybe vinegar?

Has anyone tried this method before? If so, how did it go? Do you know of any other ways that worked well for you?

if your mold isn't deep and doesn't have tough stains on it, that means you apply some natural mold removal ideas, lots of DIY methods will only kill surface mold. But if they are deep & tough then you have to hire professional mold remediation services as they have proper treatment to make your tent mold-free for a long time.

Comment

I recently encountered a mild mold issue on my beloved canvas tent, and I'm excited to share a natural and effective way to tackle this problem. Mold can be a nuisance, but there's no need to resort to harsh chemicals. Here's what worked for me:

Ingredients:
      1. White Vinegar
      2. Water
      3. Baking Soda
      4. Soft Brush
      5. Sponge or Cloth

Steps:
      1. Mix a 1:1 solution of white vinegar and water.
      2. Apply the mixture to the affected areas with a sponge or cloth.
      3. Gently scrub the mold using a soft brush.
      4. Rinse with water and let it air dry.
      5. For stubborn stains, make a paste of baking soda and water, apply, scrub, and rinse.

This natural solution not only removes mold effectively but also leaves your canvas tent odor-free.

Comment

Working...
      X