Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backyard winter tent cot camping with Kizme, my cat

Re: Backyard winter tent cot camping with Kizme, my cat

LOVE that video! Your cat is WAY more tolerant of "stuff" than any cat I've ever had. If I'd tried to put a hood or coat on any of 'em, the least that would have happened is they'd flip out, knock it off and run like hell. A couple of my past urban tigers would have probably shredded my arms. As far as the setup goes, if you ever decide you want to tent camp, you might want to look at the so called backpacking cots. I say so-called because I don't know anyone who packs that wants to carry the extra weight. But cots like the Byer Allagash and the Alps Mountaineering ReadyLite (both of which I own) are great for getting off the ground and still giving you room to sit up without scraping the ceiling.

Comment

That is one incredible cat you have there. I can't believe he tolerated wearing clothes.

Comment

I've never had a cat like this one either. I never thought I'd be a pet owner buying clothes for my pet, a pet stroller, a bike stroller, or pet camping gear. Now I can understand it when parents explain why they do things for their kids.

Comment

Working...
        X