specs for Wenger WG31207 needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• specs for Wenger WG31207 needed

I have an old tent that I found in storage. Probably used it once. It's in great shape except the poles are missing and I don't know what size to get for replacements.
    Called the number on the instruction flap and they don't have any info.

Any help would be appreciated.

I hate to discard it just because there's no poles. But if you want to take it off my hands, that's another story.

-John

Re: specs for Wenger WG31207 needed

Since you know the mfgr name and tent model, my suggestion would be to contact Tent Pole Technologies (http://tentpoletechnologies.com/). Provide them with the mfgr name and model of your tent. They have the ability to produce tent pole replacements (aluminum or fiberglass) that will match the exact tent pole specs (length and diameter) for your specific tent. Good luck!

As with any older tent, before investing $$$ in poles, make sure the waterproofing materials on your tent floor and fly have not deteriorated to the point of no return. Check seams and seam tape also for signs of cracking/peeling/etc. No sense investing $$$ in new poles if the tent itself is not waterproof.
    2020: 7 nights 2019: 5 nights 2018: 20 nights 2017: 19 nights 2016: 20 nights
    Spring->Fall: Marmots: Limestone 6P and 4P, Stormlight 3P, Tungsten 3P; SlumberJack Trail Tent 6P, BA Yahmonite 5P
    Fall->Spring: Cabelas Instinct Alaskan Guide 8P, Field & Stream Cloudpeak 4P, Eastern Mountain Products Torrent 3P
    Every season: Kelty Noah's Tarps- 20, 16, 12; REI Camp Tarp 16; BA Three Forks Shelter

sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X