Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: disc-o-bed cam-o-bunk

Originally posted by Mick View Post
    We have used ours several times now and we are extremely happy with our purchase. We even use it when we have company and set it up in our spare bedroom. It is so much more comfy than the futon with the support bar in the middle. We use sleeping pads with them which I would recommend when camping to keep the ground coolness away. Good luck with your Cam-O-Bunk.........
    Another satisfied user: cool:. Right now we just use blankets and a sheet because we camp by the beach;excess heat not needed.
    2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
    Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

Guys,

This reply might be a bit late LOL, but I want to share my experience with a bunk bed.

I've been using this one for four years already - http://campingandcamping.com/disc-o-...anizers-review.

Actually, we have two of these. In our 6 person tent they fit perfectly. Our whole family sleeps (me, my husband and two daughters) in these beds. No squeaks, no maintenance, easy unfolding and folding back.

Worth the money for sure!

Comment

Disc-o-bed is a great company and I'll tell you why. I bought the XL set and have used it for several camping trips. On our last trip, after packing it up, I picked up the stowed bed and the strap tore at the stitching about 1/3 of the stitching on one strap. When I got home I took a photo of it, sent it to Disc-o-bed and was sent a replacement storage bag no questions asked. Compare this with my Kodiak VX canvas 10X14 tent. First time out opening the side window and there are two holes in the no see um mesh right at eye level. Took pictures, patched them with Tenacious Tape, notified Kodiak and am still waiting to hear what kind of resolution there will be offered for this. That was 4 months ago or more so I am guessing nothing. Customer service after the sale is a big ticket item for me with big ticket items. Disc-o-bed passes, Kodiak fails... I am just keeping my fingers crossed that the Kodiak doesn't have any real issues but am indeed upset that a high end product like the Kodiak VX came as damaged goods and no offer to make good on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick View Post
          Disc-o-bed is a great company and I'll tell you why. I bought the XL set and have used it for several camping trips. On our last trip, after packing it up, I picked up the stowed bed and the strap tore at the stitching about 1/3 of the stitching on one strap. When I got home I took a photo of it, sent it to Disc-o-bed and was sent a replacement storage bag no questions asked. Compare this with my Kodiak VX canvas 10X14 tent. First time out opening the side window and there are two holes in the no see um mesh right at eye level. Took pictures, patched them with Tenacious Tape, notified Kodiak and am still waiting to hear what kind of resolution there will be offered for this. That was 4 months ago or more so I am guessing nothing. Customer service after the sale is a big ticket item for me with big ticket items. Disc-o-bed passes, Kodiak fails... I am just keeping my fingers crossed that the Kodiak doesn't have any real issues but am indeed upset that a high end product like the Kodiak VX came as damaged goods and no offer to make good on it.
          Have used these beds about 4 times now and love them they are heavy for us but there's nothing like them. We also use the thermarest luxury mats and are more comfortable than my bed.

Comment

Working...
          X