Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need Help Deciding On A Kodiak Tent

Originally posted by 05Kingquad700 View Post
    Do you think he never came back because it took so long for his post to show?
    Maybe but how would he know his post never showed? He never came back after the first day.
    “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
    – E. B. White

Comment

He may have come back but not logged in. Stats wouldn't show he returned because he was a "guest" unless he logged in.
      “One could not be a successful scientist without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of scientists, a goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.” - James D. Watson

Comment

My lasts posts take a long time too, maybe the mods were out camping.
        Last edited by jjk454ss; 08-31-2014, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by toedtoes View Post
          He may have come back but not logged in. Stats wouldn't show he returned because he was a "guest" unless he logged in.
          I just assumed that everyone uses the 'keep me logged in' feature. :neutral:
          “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
          – E. B. White

Comment

Competitive edge products is having quite a sale on the Kodiak

Comment

Originally posted by howl View Post
              Competitive edge products is having quite a sale on the Kodiak
              I got mine from them, highly recommended, great service.

Comment

I sent Kodiak another email that included the post I made here and pictures of the tent. We were camping in it this weekend and it was raining. What I thought was one leak is actually multiple leaks once I started paying attention. (it could help this is my first sober camping trip.. usually its after a few beers and its dark when we hit the hay)

It's leaking at a few ceiling seams, the entire floor seam at a door, two walls are leaking (like water is just dripping through the wall), and somewhere that I haven't figured out in the ceiling. I have pictures to show but not sure how to attach here.

The weirdest thing is the seams look dry but the water is just dripping in. I am waiting on Kodiak to respond to the email I sent them, I will update once I find out. Our goal is once it dries out outside is to set the tent back up and go over the entire thing with Kiwi brand waterproofing. Probably need a few cans worth but hopefully this stops the walls from leaking.

This all sounds bad, but I'm staying optimistic that the company will come through and we did say relatively dry other than the ceiling leaks, it was just the floors that we had to lay down towels and dirty clothes to catch the water with.

Comment

Working...
                X