Custom tarps and footprints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom tarps and footprints

Not unexpectedly, there's always talk about tarps and footprints on a camping forum. (Like DUH?) If anyone is looking for a serious footprint and/or tarp, here's a good site for custom sized tarps. You can specify size down to the inch and how many grommets you want, including none. You also have a choice of a bunch of different materials. They don't run cheap but, at least to me, getting exactly what you want without having make do with standard sizes is worth the extra cost. If and when the stock footprint that came with my Kodiak gets damaged beyond repair, I'm thinking a proper sized tarp with only corner grommets will be ordered!

Re: Custom tarps and footprints

Great resource and I've bookmarked the site. Think they can make a new cover for my Weber:cool:.
    2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
    Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

Originally posted by NYCgrrl View Post
      Great resource and I've bookmarked the site. Think they can make a new cover for my Weber:cool:.
      That's funny. As many times as I've looked at that site, I never thought about making covers for stuff that stays outside. I mean I saw the 5-sided and cylinder options - just never thought about actually using 'em. Thanks for slapping me awake! LOL
      Last edited by MacGyver; 03-06-2014, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MacGyver View Post
        That's funny. As many times as I've looked at that site, I never thought about making covers for stuff that stays outside. I mean I saw the 5-sided and cylinder options - just never thought about actually using 'em. Thanks for slapping awake! LOL
        Hehe..someone in my life thought the Weber vinyl cover was wunnerful for carrying the grill upside down. Strange..........
        2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
        Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

Visqueen works for me. We don't call it that down here, but it's the same stuff I guess. Pretty easy to cut.
          2018: Any way the wind blows; doesn't really matter to me....Too Meee....

Comment

Working...
          X