sources

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sources

Does anyone have any recommendations on where to get the best deals on camping equipment?Or are differant places better for certain things?Thanks for any replies.

Re: sources

Hi rdemler, I've found really good prices on tents at Campmor and Backcountry. I've done less exploring into other camping equipment but I would check there first before heading to big name stores.

I've also found that Amazon's prices are pretty competitive either because of regular sales, or because they tend to sell equipment through their relationships with a variety of online stores. That said, a few people here have mentioned watching for Cabelas ads and that's fine if you have time and check regularly.

Overall though, I wouldn't sacrifice quality for price. Spending good money may hurt more now, but will save you headaches in replacing cheaper quality goods. A lot of camping tents, for instance, are still made really well and will last a long time with proper care. 8-10 years down the road you won't even remember the money you spent on good equipment.

All the best!
    Browse and compare (nearly) all available camping tents - The Tent Finder

Comment

Working...
    X