Pinterest and camping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinterest and camping

I love Pinterest and find some neat camping tips and ideas there. I saw this hand washing station and had to make one for ourselves. Bought all the parts for less that $10.00. We recently used it during our 3 day camping trip with our daughter and her family. It got lots of use! So much nicer than relying on wipes for the most part.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0139-002.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	72639
    Attached Files

Re: Pinterest and camping

Well look at that. You got me to join pinterest.
    “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
    – E. B. White

Comment

wife uses pinterest,
      i started a pinterest acct because i thought it had potential for outdoor stuff,
      maybe im just not very good at using it, but havent been using it,
      maybe i'll start again

Comment

Originally posted by James. View Post
        Well look at that. You got me to join pinterest.
        Hahaha, welcome to the Dark Side!

Comment

I agree it's a good idea. We used it in the past but the valves just didn't hold up over time. We went instead with the 6-gallon tall slim green (WalMart, $10, fit behind car seats) water container and the 2.5 gallon SolarShower/Nalgene Tub for washing duties. The photo looks right smart and tidy though!
          “People have such a love for the truth that when they happen to love something else, they want it to be the truth; and because they do not wish to be proven wrong, they refuse to be shown their mistake. And so, they end up hating the truth for the sake of the object which they have come to love instead of the truth.”
          ―Augustine of Hippo, Fifth Century A.D.

Comment

Originally posted by tplife View Post
            I agree it's a good idea. We used it in the past but the valves just didn't hold up over time. We went instead with the 6-gallon tall slim green (WalMart, $10, fit behind car seats) water container and the 2.5 gallon SolarShower/Nalgene Tub for washing duties. The photo looks right smart and tidy though!
            Good to know that container will work too!

Comment

People wash their hands while camping?:cool:
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by moss View Post
                people wash their hands while camping?:cool:
                hahahahaha
                “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
                – E. B. White

Comment

Working...
                X