The Lodge suv tent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lodge suv tent

I found a Stansport Lodge Square Dome tent that attaches to an suv while digging around in my storage shed. I used it one time several years ago--with a pickup/topper combo. Then I got a pop-up and put the tent "away". So, now I have a Honda CR-V and would like to use the Lodge again. Can't find the poles. Anyone have this tent and would be willing to measure the poles so I can get replacements???? Thanks in advance!!

Re: The Lodge suv tent

Can you call the manufacturer?
    When I awoke, the Dire Wolf
    Six hundred pounds of sin
    Was grinning at my window
    All I said was, "Come on in".

Comment

Well, duh!!! Thanks for trouble shooting my brain, Oldcoyote!!!!! I've emailed Stansport and am awaiting an answer.

Judy

Comment

The problem with suv tents is you can't move the vehicle when they are erected.

Comment

Originally posted by ppine View Post
          The problem with suv tents is you can't move the vehicle when they are erected.
          Sure you can.
          “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
          – E. B. White

Comment

Originally posted by ju-di View Post
            I found a Stansport Lodge Square Dome tent that attaches to an suv while digging around in my storage shed. I used it one time several years ago--with a pickup/topper combo. Then I got a pop-up and put the tent "away". So, now I have a Honda CR-V and would like to use the Lodge again. Can't find the poles. Anyone have this tent and would be willing to measure the poles so I can get replacements???? Thanks in advance!!
            Is this the tent?
            http://www.amazon.com/Texsport-Lodge.../dp/B000IU11SM
            If so there are lots of reviews for it. You might be able to ask one of the people that reviewed it if they would be willing to measure for you.
            “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
            – E. B. White

Comment

ppine, the dome tent is "freestanding" so the vehicle can be moved.

James, I'll try to contact someone who reviewed the tent--thanks.

We just bought the 18 x 18 teepee tent but I'm thinking the suv tent would be nice for places where space is limited...

Comment

Originally posted by ju-di View Post
                ppine, the dome tent is "freestanding" so the vehicle can be moved.

James, I'll try to contact someone who reviewed the tent--thanks.

We just bought the 18 x 18 teepee tent but I'm thinking the suv tent would be nice for places where space is limited...
                Good luck and I would love to hear how the teepee tent works out after you use it.
                – E. B. White

Comment

Working...
                X