Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sleeping bag help

Originally posted by SmokeEater2 View Post
    NVGal, I like the larger rec. sleeping bags myself. Last year I bought a Wenzel Conquest bag and I really like it, The outer shell is cotton so it doesn't slide around and the cotton flannel lining is softer and more comfortable than most of the new bags of this type that I've seen.

37 bucks at Wally World- http://www.walmart.com/ip/15111408

Hmm.. Reading the product description there it states that the shell is polyester & cotton. Feels like all cotton to me. I think Slumberjack and Eureka! make a similar bag too.
    Just got back from a 3 day camping trip using these bags. I bought 2 for less than the bag I returned to Cabela's! They were fantastic! No slipping and sliding and they vere cozy warm and so roomy. My husband even loved his and he's been a confirmed mummy bag user! Our dog even loved my bag!

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0157-001.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	69775

Comment

How long is this bag? I am 6'3". Do you think I would fit in this bag? I like to be able to be completely covered, including my head.
      “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
      – E. B. White

Comment

Originally posted by James. View Post
        How long is this bag? I am 6'3". Do you think I would fit in this bag? I like to be able to be completely covered, including my head.
        James it's 38" X 81" so I think it would be perfect for you. FYI the inside is 100% flannel and not that poly combo faux flannel stuff.

Comment

Yes, that is what I like about it. My last sleeping bag was the same way and I LOVED it.
          “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
          – E. B. White

Comment

Working...
          X