Camping Table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camping Table

I am always trying to save weight. Here is my latest idea for a camping table. It comes out at night and fits between cots for playing card games, or whatever. I just put a metal board on one of those camp stools, and there you have it. During the day the seat is used outside.

I have seen milk crates used. And I even had a foldable table...but they are just too bulky.

-Johnny
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2065.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	72422Click image for larger version

Name:	2064.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	72423

Re: Camping Table

Nice idea, making use of a camp stool (I have one that that I use for odd jobs & photography indawoods)! Here's what we have from Cabella's two years ago. This model in no longer carried by them nor amazon that I could find. It's a foldable 4x7' table and folds onto itself in four sections, doesn't take up that much room and nice to have dispersed camping or not.

But your table has mine beat hands down for not taking up much room! I will try you idea soon! Thanks for sharing!:cool:
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Nice! And sturdy too. We use a Roll-a-Table, from the same company that makes the Roll-a-Stool. Darn near indestructible!
      “People have such a love for the truth that when they happen to love something else, they want it to be the truth; and because they do not wish to be proven wrong, they refuse to be shown their mistake. And so, they end up hating the truth for the sake of the object which they have come to love instead of the truth.”
      ―Augustine of Hippo, Fifth Century A.D.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1564.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	69312This is what I use for meals for large groups when there are no picnic tables provided.--just sharing.

--Johnny

Comment

My current 'camping table' is a black synthetic-topped folding table I got at my local Wally's.
          It fits nicely in the van, butis about the size or slightly bigger than the first one Johnny showed. A bit small for 'family' or group camping - a two-burner stove pretty much takes it over.
          I need to get the folding 3' X 4' white table they have. The five foot table would be a bit much for 'car camping'.
          Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Working...
          X