Summer 2011: Whose Tent Campin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer 2011: Whose Tent Campin'

Howdy Campateers...if you are planning a campout and using a tent during the month of June or July or August 2011 and would like to share your plans and excitement here is the monthly thread to spread your news. :D:D:cool:
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Re: Summer 2011: Whose Tent Campin'
    • I'm attending the Appalachian Trail Conservancy conference in Virginia at the end of June. I'll be camping for almost a week!, with day-hikes.
    • There is a state park relatively near my office. At some point during the summer, I'm going to try camping during the week, and going to the office every day from the campsite. Just for the fun of it. Instead of only camping on a week-end. (I'm hoping it will be quieter than the weekends ...)
    Total nights sleeping outdoors in 2013: 28

Comment

Re: Summer 2011: Whose Tent Campin'

In Late June I will be camping at Temperance River State Park along the North shore with some friends. I might try Snowflake campgrounds in Duluth on the way up and see if Red's suggestions are any good:-)

August 13-14 is a meteor shower, so I hope to go camping then but haven't picked a destination. Last year on was on the north shore those days but it was cloudy every night.

Besides that I plan to wing it.

Comment

Working...
      X