Canopy/Screen House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Canopy/Screen House

Yep! When asked, I thought you were a tent camper...well, that's not the case! You are a RV camper...a rather large trailer. A large trailer camper will never do a tenter's suggestion no matter how one tries! In that case I suggest you look for a RV or very large trailer's forum... they aren't here...even though there is a section for large trailers. Large trailers and tents don't mix! We are really a tenter's forum...even though there is space for large trailers...it just doesn't sit well! Best of luck to you! You should just buy a tent and be done with it!
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Originally posted by renodesertfox View Post
      Yep! When asked, I thought you were a tent camper...well, that's not the case! You are a RV camper...a rather large trailer.
      Oh. Ooops ... I do see now that this thread is within the "tent" heading, and do apologize. However - renodesertfox - we do not think of our trailer as "large." None-the-less, it is quite a lot larger than a tent (which is where we started -- and I think most campers do).

Thank you to those who helped! I will explore the other forum thread as you suggest.
      Our Rig....
      2012 Ford F-150 Crew-Cab Truck w/Ecoboost (just purchased, new photo soon)
      Nomad Joey 246 Travel Trailer, 24ft, 3 bunks, Queen, no slides, no foldouts - Floorplan
      RempRack Pickup Bed Bike Rack (5 bikes)
      sigpic
      Camping and Biking with Family! The BEST!

Comment

Really...there is no harm done! I too can learn to live with and camp around trailers, it's just in real life I'm a snob! And many times my mouth gets in everyone's way! I too apologize!
        Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
        Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Seems nice. You don't have to spend $500 to get a usable product. Taken care of you should get some good service out of your purchase.

Comment

Working...
          X