Pop up Camper Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pop up Camper Manual

I recently purchased a Coleman Sun Valley Pop Up 1996 and want to find a owners/service manual. Any ideas? I will need to do some work on it and would like to understand how it was supposed to work. The name plate is damaged and it says date of manufacture is 9/8 and then the decals in damaged so all I have is the previous owners statement on it's age.

Re: Pop up Camper Manual

ebay has one listed for a 1997 sun valley.

Comment

Have you checked with Coleman? They list manuals for a large variety of items on line or just give them a call. I've always found them to be pretty helpful:
      Consumer Service Hours:
      Call 1-800-835-3278 (Hablamos Español)
      Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 6:00pm CST
      Saturday: 9:00am - 3:00pm CST
      2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
      Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

Originally posted by NYCgrrl View Post
        Have you checked with Coleman? They list manuals for a large variety of items on line or just give them a call. I've always found them to be pretty helpful:
        Consumer Service Hours:
        Call 1-800-835-3278 (Hablamos Español)
        Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 6:00pm CST
        Saturday: 9:00am - 3:00pm CST
        I doubt Coleman would have any information now. Fleetwood bought out their trailer line in 1989, then Fleetwood filed for bankruptcy in 2011. Beckley RV, in my [sarcasm]oh-so-lovely[/sarcasm] state of Maryland bought all their factory campers and parts.

Comment

Working...
        X