DIY Teardrop Camper- Cross Country USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIY Teardrop Camper- Cross Country USA

I just became a member and was going through some of the stories. Very excited to become part of this community.

Matt Nolan, 24 years old. Richmond VA

I have been building a home made teardrop camper the last few months. July 1st I will be departing on a few month journey to the National Parks across the USA. If anyone is interested in my adventure please check out

http://theteardropdiaries.tumblr.com

or if anyone has built a trailer of their own or have questions please feel free to contact me.

This trailer has turned into a lot more than just me "building the trailer" it has became a window for adventure. I am very excited to start my journey. Thanks for reading about my adventure..

Cheers!!

Re: DIY Teardrop Camper- Cross Country USA

great pics,great trip,great teardrop,just read your whole trip,awesome job bud.When i get off work,im asking my wife to read your journey,then im telling her to get rdy for a teardrop trip,im in the process now of looking to buy or build somthing sim-,i was looking at runawaycampers.com not a bad price for $2400,but its lacking the galley area,that i think would be usefull. Anyway great job,loved it.

Comment

Re: DIY Teardrop Camper- Cross Country USA

I just sent my question to your blog when I remembered that I'd read abt your blog here. Duh!

We are doing the same thing this Fall and I'm wondering what you did with Tahoe the cute pup when you were at National Parks and other places where dogs aren't allowed on trails?

Comment

Working...
      X