1997 Sunridge Coleman question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1997 Sunridge Coleman question

hello! I have a 1997 Coleman Sunridge camper; have owned it 14 years..I want to sell it but it really has an issue with the side panel that has popped out of place near the front storage box...of course it (storage box) can't be replaced according to a local camping repair store. What, if anything, can I do with this camper? It's not in bad shape really; I just want it off my lawn...hate to just junk it but don't know what to do. Any suggestions are appreciated! Healthtchr in NH

Re: 1997 Sunridge Coleman question

pictures?

Someone will buy it no matter what condition it is as long as the price is right.

Use JBweld for the parts that shouldn't move. Use WD40 for the parts that should move. Anything in between use a hammer.

Comment

Would love to post pics of at least the outside for now..not sure how to do that? I will read on the forum for ideas..I'm sure someone would buy it..The roof was replaced long ago when Coleman had issues with it; the interior is in great shape. Heck if I could get $500 to 700 I think I'd be happy at this point!

Comment

You guys are really helpful! I have some pics and did start a flickr account but not sure if it will work...hmm

http://www.flickr.com/photos/99923345@N04
        Last edited by HogSnapper; 08-06-2013, 10:50 AM. Reason: fixed link to picture

Comment

I wonder how you fixed it? It looks like plastic. What did you do?

Comment

Working...
          X