My Camper build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Camper build

This is what I'm working on now. I just wanted to share my progress so far. Ask anything you'd like
    Attached Files

Re: My Camper build

Originally posted by HogSnapper
    Welcome to the forum 95zj. Looks like a really cool project. Can't wait to see the wall and roof framing and the way you finish out the interior.
    Thanks.

Should I create a new post for the updates?

Comment

Originally posted by HogSnapper
      Folks will find it easier to follow if you post to the same thread.
      So I would post as a reply to this thread than? Excuse my lack of forum knowledge. I've been on the Internet for years but never participated like this until now.

Comment

Honestly, that looks like it's going to be heaps of fun. I really enjoy small utilitarian trailers and yours looks like a great start. And from looking at your rough I assume that the vertical side will be hinged so that it drops down and becomes a sleeping area? One thought if that is the case is to place it on the tow vehicles passenger side - don't know which continent you are on or which one you plan to use it on - of the trailer to allow you to simply drop it open and get setup in a temporary site or roadside while in transit.

Also, being a bit of a "self sufficient" camping geek the first thing I thought was that you might have space in front of, and maybe behind the trailer axle to mount a poly water cell.

Best wishes,
        WanderinWhitlows
        Best wishes,
        The Wanderin' Whitlows

Comment

Have you finished it? What kind of walls? Weight & highth, and length? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X