Towing question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Towing question

We are new to camping with a trailer. We recently bought a fairly new pop up and have a Honda CRV to do the towing. Bringing it home we realized that we couldn't see anything behind us which is very uncomfortable. Is there a solution for this or is this something you simply get use to.
    Thanks
    Steve

Re: Towing question

Extension Towing Mirrors is what I believe you need. There are many models & kinds available!

To get you started: http://www.carid.com/cipa/extension-towing-mirror.html

One never gets use to not seeing behind when driving! Good luck, come back & tell us what worked for you! Welcome to the forum!
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Learn to use your mirrors.

Comment

Hey, guys, I am newbie here!

Have been lurking this forum for a while and finally decided to register and say Hello! My name is Matthew, you can call me just Matt Here is my newbie-story:
        I bought a brand 13' Chevy Tahoe almost a year and a half ago, amazing vehicle in a mint condition, with just 20K on the clock. I liked everything about this car, except the rear end visibility while towing. So several moths ago I started to digging up the information on everything that could help me to resolve this issue and found this thread. Bought my Cipa towing mirrors from carid, very pleased with the result. Now me and my Tahoe are always ready for a long trips through the mountains and woods.

Comment

Hey, guys, I am newbie here!

Have been lurking this forum for a while and finally decided to register and say Hello! My name is Matthew, you can call me just Matt Here is my newbie-story:
          I bought a brand 13' Chevy Tahoe almost a year and a half ago, amazing vehicle in a mint condition, with just 20K on the clock. I liked everything about this car, except the rear end visibility while towing. So several moths ago I started to digging up the information on everything that could help me to resolve this issue and found this thread. Bought my Cipa towing mirrors from carid, very pleased with the result. Now me and my Tahoe are always ready for a long trips through the mountains and woods.

Comment

Working...
          X