new visitor and new to me pop up camper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new visitor and new to me pop up camper

hi all, does anyone here know how to hook up battery svice to a pop up that does not have any battery service at all, it has electricity service to 2 plug outlets and has electrical box....thanks for looking...

Re: new visitor and new to me pop up camper

trying to get camper power for 12 volts to run inside lights,need a drawing for the wiring for battery,right now there is no connections for wiring installed in the pop up..thanks and have a nice day...........

Comment

I don't know about the initial set-up. But, the charging system is a lot easier than you'd think. I bought an onboard charger from bass pro shops ( same as the one on my bass tracker). Attached it to my battery and bolted it to the frame. Now I can park the trailer and run a drop cord. Easy as that.

Comment

Since pop up is already wired have to find starting point of that wireing, that in turns feeds everything,
        If it was designed to for a 120v plug in as someone mentioned, some work may have to be done,
        It may already be designed for battery source and should have a positive/negative leads somewhere, where all you need to do is add clamps and attach to a battery.
        What you need really depends on current setup of popup.

Comment

Working...
        X