Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it for us?

Hello,

My wife and I have been talking about getting a camper. We are going to look at popups tomorrow. Our uses would be family camping (with our 2 boys), hunting trips, etc probably not more than a week or so at a time.

Here are a few of my concerns.

1. First of all my wife is fairly prissy so the whole bathroom thing could be an issue. Would you suggest those popups with showers and bathrooms?
    2. Do they keep you dry?
    3. How long do they take to set up?

Any advice along these lines would be great.

Thank you.

Re: Is it for us?

Well most camp grounds have bathrooms.... so that might not be a issue. Is she up for a walk if she needs to?

Comment

Re: Is it for us?

Most showers and bathrooms arre rather small and are of little use. I suggest actually getting in one(shower) with clothes on and seeing how little room there really is. I personally would rather use the bathroom and shower outside or at the campsite. This would save the much needed space in the popup on rainy days.

Yes they will keep you dry but like anything, one that is well maintained will do better than one that is not.

As far as setting up, most set up in about a half hour if you lots of stuff stuffed inside your popup. Some are of better design and have more advanced means of raising your shell.

Be patient with your purchase and look at many different ones before making a decision. good luck jeff

Comment

Working...
      X