Small TT Camping Aug/Sept 2012?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small TT Camping Aug/Sept 2012?

Officially summer is almost over children start school here in Utah in two weeks. But for those whose don't have children or they're all grown and moved away there is still plenty of summer Small TT or Pop-up camping left. If anyone is planning on camping the latter days of August including Labor Day Weekend or anytime during the month of September and you would like to brag a little bit. Here's the thread to brag. Info can be as detailed as you'd like it to be or not. If you would like to share we would love to listen!
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Re: Small TT Camping Aug/Sept 2012?

I've been pulling my kids out of school for a "friday sick day" every couple of months and have for many, many years to go camping. I think we can all agree that the outdoors is a "quality learning experience", worthy of the disruption. Anyway, 2/3 so far, one in pre-med and one nearly finished a science BA. One is still middle school, so she is my "mascot and constant camping companion". :o
    “People have such a love for the truth that when they happen to love something else, they want it to be the truth; and because they do not wish to be proven wrong, they refuse to be shown their mistake. And so, they end up hating the truth for the sake of the object which they have come to love instead of the truth.”
    ―Augustine of Hippo, Fifth Century A.D.

Comment

Working...
    X