Awesome Tent Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome Tent Trailer

A while back, I started looking for a versatile utility trailer, and found the LetsGoAero LittleGiant utility camping trailer, called the TreeHaus. I was surprised that I didn't see too many people out there using and commenting on it. But based on what I did find, I decided to purchase it, and I'm glad I did. So, I thought I would take a few minutes and pass on my experience with it so far. What sold me on it was the idea that the whole family gets to enjoy it and that it isn't just a camper. It only weighs about 500 pounds, and you can haul stuff with it. My tow vehicle is a Mazda5 with a class 1 hitch. I have a racing motorcycle, and I can trailer it along with all my gear to the track, then set up the tent and camp at the track. It also does duty around the house hauling stuff when I need a utility trailer. We have used it for family camping, a clubhouse for the kids, home depot runs, etc. The company website is http://www.letsgoaero.com/

Click image for larger version

Name:	LittleGian01.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	72532

Re: Awesome Tent Trailer

there are two other companies that have something similar...
    one is LIFETIME and the other is JUMPING JACK...sorry I can't figure out how to post the links
    but just do a google search for either of those names or a general search for
    "multi-use lightweight trailers"...they should come up then...

Comment

Re: Awesome Tent Trailer

That seems like an expensive trailer. What did it cost with the cover.

Comment

Working...
      X