New to the site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the site

Just wanted to say hello, new to the site here. For years we tent camped now that I North of 50 we have moved into a camper. We travel on a 2004 Goldwing and just ordered our new Aspen Classic. http://www.trailmasterinc.com/aspcla...spclassic.html

We are looking forward to being up off the ground, last year we camped out 48 days. This year we are doing a Rt 66 tour the first three weeks of June. Then in mid August we are heading to PA for a few weeks. I was looking thru the post and have not seen many post of bike campers, is there a certain area that I need to be in? Again, I am looking forward to seeing and reading all the post here.

Re: New to the site

Howdy AUWing...welcome to our humble campfire! Biker's usually camp in tents or without, and you can find 'em in the tent camping sections.

However, if you have a bike(either motor or not) and it goes with your trailer, post it there...it's totally up-to-you!
    Last edited by renodesertfox; 01-16-2011, 06:27 PM.
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Re: New to the site

Thanks a bunch, yes it goes with us every time we camp. We are picking up the new one very soon. We are picking it up March 19th just North of Chicago, we are hoping that we get to take the bike to pick it up but we may have to take the truck to get it. The cold dont bother us to much it is the snow and ice that makes it hard on the bike. I will post some pictures as soon as I have it set up the first time.

Comment

Working...
      X