Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camping Furniture

Hello all!

I'm pretty new at camping. When I was growing up my parents were not big on being outdoors, but I just loved it. I now own a small pop up camper but am looking for some furniture to go along with it. I live in Southern Indiana so there are quite a few nice sites that I can visit. I am trying to build up my camping equipment, and I think the next step is some nice outdoor furniture. Do you have any suggestions? I would love some places to start looking for affordable pieces.

Thanks!
    EB

Being "Bigger than the average bear, eh BooBoo!" I have come to really like the Coleman Max camp chairs, available at WallyMart. Around $30 or so each, red or green, maybe another color too. I have two, the red and the green. They have arms and drink holders, and are very easy to fold/unfold.

Make sure it's the "Max", not the regular one - it's not nearly as comfy or rugged.

They have some good folding tables too - a black plastic type with adjustable height in the furniture section, and another type folding table in the camping/boating section.
    They also have a couple different white folding tables - a single surface sized about three feet X two feet, and a larger five-foot long two-piece surface - like small picnic tables.
    Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

We're also fans of that Coleman Deluxe model folding chair, it's the first one besides my Mac chairs that looks build to last. We also enjoy the Roll-a-table and Roll-a-stool, also sturdy and build to last. My Roll-a gear is about 20+ years in service and I've only had to restraighten one of the leg screws after a 55 MPH+ desert windstorm.
      “People have such a love for the truth that when they happen to love something else, they want it to be the truth; and because they do not wish to be proven wrong, they refuse to be shown their mistake. And so, they end up hating the truth for the sake of the object which they have come to love instead of the truth.”
      ―Augustine of Hippo, Fifth Century A.D.

Comment

Thanks for the replies! I will go check out those chairs sometime over the weekend. Coleman is a good name so I'm sure their chairs are nice quality. Again, I appreciate it!

EB

Comment

Originally posted by EAB22 View Post
          Thanks for the replies! I will go check out those chairs sometime over the weekend. Coleman is a good name so I'm sure their chairs are nice quality. Again, I appreciate it!

EB
          Coleman is a good name for lanterns and stoves. Only the "Deluxe" chair is worth it. Like their tents, their other chairs (okay, just my personal opinion) are junk and not as rugged as MAC. It's about $20 each.
          “People have such a love for the truth that when they happen to love something else, they want it to be the truth; and because they do not wish to be proven wrong, they refuse to be shown their mistake. And so, they end up hating the truth for the sake of the object which they have come to love instead of the truth.”
          ―Augustine of Hippo, Fifth Century A.D.

Comment

Working...
          X