Hitch installed - just need a TT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitch installed - just need a TT!

Finally got my Reese Class III hitch installed on my Dodge Grand Caravan today. First attempt a few weeks back did not succeed - never trust the 'friend of a friend'....... Go to the Hitch Guys! :cool:

Plans are to ultimately have two light trailers - one a two-bike motorcycle/utility trailer, and the other a small "Scamp" TT that my buddy has offered me a good trade on. It will need mucho work to fit me, so won't be used this season.
    Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Lookin

Sounds nice dawg....but you are gonna have to change your avatar block to: Primitive has been, lookin to marry! Ha Ha!

Gotta come out of the closet with a van and a smaller trailer and a canoe too! To tell the truth, I think you are in the market for a bride! Ha Ha Ha!

And posting in smaller trailers....that is the

To tell the truth...I am happy for you...just use your bike for goin to work and back. Use everything else for what you really love...an easy campin lifestyle...Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!:D

And posting everything in Small Trailers for the rest of your time campin! Ha Ha Ha!! Ya will not be smelling dirt any longer...ya big softee! See you are gonna have to get a big camo tarp too! Ha Ha Ha!
    Last edited by renodesertfox; 06-12-2010, 08:37 PM.
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Don't have the TT yet, but when I do, the Small TRailer section should get a lot of attention from me!

How's this....

"Have mobile Lovenest, will travel!" :D

Tight quarters in a 10' plastic shoebox though........

Comment

Just as a FYI..............I know for a fact on a Dodge Caravan, there is a trailer wiring harness that just piggybacks onto one of your taillight sockets.
        You just open the jack compartment, open the bulb access door and unplug the lamp pigtail......plug in the wiring harness, plug the lamp pigtail back into this and voila!! done.
        No need to cut ANY wires anywhere....
        In Canada available from Hitch City.......Ontario at least:rolleyes:

Comment

Yep, I located THAT one AFTER the mechanic had wired in the generic unit - "DOH!"

Dang that funky Cammbuss system!

Comment

Working...
          X