What kind of Rig is yours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of Rig is yours?

Howdy Campateers! Truth be told I'm a die-hard tent camper but we do have an interest in other forms of camping too. So what kind of rig is yours? If you feel comfortable with describing your rig, here's your chance. Everyone camps differently and must admit I'm a lot one sided but that doesn't mean that I'm not interested, I am? Post up if you feel compelled. If you want to post up a few photos of your rig, by all means, do so. Just put your photos in the "Photo Gallery" sub-forum group. Thanks for looking! Hope to see ya here! Get Campin'!
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Greetings! Several years ago I purchased a used pop-up from a friend and my family and I have really enjoyed it. However, if it's just me going for a little weekend R and R I still enjoy my tent.

Comment

Hmm, what would one call mine?? I picked up a pop up camper, that was turned into a fishhouse. It's a 68 Starcraft. It has wood walls. Inside they took everything out.

I started turning it back into a camper. I put windows in, built benches for the table. And started putting in a counter for a stove, fridge, and sink.

I have been a tent camper since I could drive, but my now wife never set foot in a tent until she met me. She and the kids want more comfort and I want to go camping so I found the best of both worlds. I hope to finish it this weekend so we can use it asap.

Comment

Working...
      X