Need small popup recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need small popup recommendation

New member so this info may be posted somewhere already that I'm not aware of. Any help would be appreciated.

Looking to by a small, simple, popup in excellant shape. Is there a particular model that has a better record or resell value than others?

I'm looking at a used 2005 Rockwook Freedom 1640 LTD with awning and curtains that was just traded in at a local dealer. No AC (which is OK). No stove (we have a 2-burner Coleman). Looks to be in excellant shape. Dealer is asking $3000 cash. They want about $4100 for a new one.

We only get out 3-4 times per year and normally not more that 200 miles from home. (We have mountains and coast within 150 miles of home.) Any input would really be appreciated.

If you are looking for small and simple then I think you have found it. You might even be able to get the price lower. It doesn't hurt to try.
    We like our 2004. We wanted to keep it simple also.

Originally posted by krk_f View Post
    New member so this info may be posted somewhere already that I'm not aware of. Any help would be appreciated.

Looking to by a small, simple, popup in excellant shape. Is there a particular model that has a better record or resell value than others?

I'm looking at a used 2005 Rockwook Freedom 1640 LTD with awning and curtains that was just traded in at a local dealer. No AC (which is OK). No stove (we have a 2-burner Coleman). Looks to be in excellant shape. Dealer is asking $3000 cash. They want about $4100 for a new one.

We only get out 3-4 times per year and normally not more that 200 miles from home. (We have mountains and coast within 150 miles of home.) Any input would really be appreciated.
    2006 GMC Sierra 1500 HD Crewcab
    2004 Rockwood Freedom 1640 LTD
    I am not lost, I am here

http://good-times.webshots.com/album...ost=good-times

Comment

Working...
    X