X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll add more this weekend.
    Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Your bike is fantastic, you are so lucky to have a bike like this.

Comment

BD's roadtrip adventure

Howdy BD,

Man, I'm telling ya, your photos are cool. Just like when we get something new or I pickup another duffel, sometimes I got to re-arrange the back of the jeep. But you are more in the elements when you travel, so you gotta be more flexible? I do like the current lay-out on your bike! And I like your album too! Good work! I know people are checking us out! So, I shoot 30.06 ammo but don't reload, it is real expensive! Thinking about checking that critter out soon. This is just a head's up. Thanksgiving Day I'm roasting a 24 lb bird on the grill for 22 folks here at my house, its my yearly contribution to keep my wife's relatives happy but on Friday to Sunday we are going camping again to Temple Bar. Do like ya did before that'll be cool. Winter hit yet in Georgia, it's really cooling off here, highs in low 70s lows in high 40s? I got a son who's a chef in Mpls and its 17 high and-10 for lows, rather him than me. When ya going camping?
        Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
        Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Here in Tallahassee, Florida (about fifteen miles south of the Georgia line) we are seeing low thirties in the early morning, with high fifties/low sixties during the day. I bundle up good in the morning riding in to work, so I'm comfy!

I am always changing and optimising my bike loading. Planning a new side rack system soon, to carry larger hard cases.
          Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Bigdog's Roadtrip

Howdy Bigdog,

Just a reminder, but you can also put the photos that you have here into your photo album as well as keep them here too.
            Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
            Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Working...
            X