Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Rig & Camp Set-Up

Howdy,

Just getting my feet wet so it seems others have lost interest, but not I. Here's our rig and everything fits into the rear of our 2001 Grand Cherokee Jeep(limited edition). Nothing is in the kayak. What you see is our shelter over the picnic table, our supply tent(where we hide our booze and wine) and the Eureka sleeping tent is partly hidden by the big pine tree. Our kayak is an Old town Dirigo Tandem 15' long. The place is called Frying Pan Campground at 9,000' elevation and that is another story in a couple of days, so stay tune.
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Welcome!

The Campground name is "classic". I love it. maybe I'll get over there some day.

Thanks for posting.
    JohnJohn
    ---------
    Forum Admin

Comment

Howdy JohnJohn,

Thanks for your vote of confidence! Frying Pan Campground is my next tale of tent camping bliss! It located very near to FishLake in South Central Utah in the Mytoge Mountains, but then I've said too much already, so stay tuned.
      Last edited by renodesertfox; 12-02-2008, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Hey buddy, go on I am with you and waiting for some lovely pics to be posted.

Comment

Rig & Photos

Howdy Technosurfer,

If you want to see photos. Go up to memberlist and then scroll down till you see my handle: vegasdesertfox. There you will find 10 or 11 photo albums I've been working on to calm you're beast. You too can post photos and everyone would like to see your rig and where you have been! Get excited, we all here because we love to camp. I camp at least twice a month, in October 08 I camped three weekends out of the four and still spent my free time here! Check-it-out! Then get busy! Let's see your rig?

Comment

Working...
          X