My Introduction and Pics from past trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Introduction and Pics from past trip

Tenting it is very near and dear to my heart, but light weight camping isn't what I do anymore. My rig is almost 20000 lbs empty and over 32 ft long. I know many don't consider camping out of a Class A motorcoach camping at all, but I have had this bus parked in places many tent campers only ever dream about.

We did a trip from Kentucky to Colorado, up to Wyoming, Montana and Idaho and back through South Dakota and back to KY last year. We spent several days on BLM land in Idaho without running water and cooking over the open fire. Also Hiked in and Fished the Snake river along some of it's most remote stretches. Had to pick our way down ledges to reach the water and climb back out again. So I know how to rough it, but just like to sleep on a comfortable bed most nights.

This year we are parked in an RV park In western CT for the season, I am planning on blogging about the experience if anybody wants to follow my blog. http://rvadventurer.blogspot.com/

The RV on BLM land in Idaho

Snake River

Little Bighorn

Re: My Introduction and Pics from past trip

Glad to have you here on the forums RVadventurer. The great thing about camping is that everyone has there own way of doing it. Took a look at your blog, looks good. Keep the posts and the pictures coming, I like to take a look at other's adventures when I'm in between adventures of my own.
    "Like what you do, do what you like." - Life is Good Slogan

Comment

Very cool, and welcome to the forums.
      Los Cuernos Ranch on Facebook

Comment

I always enjoy looking at photos from other people's adventures. I believe it's called living vicariously... Wish I was camping now...
        "Why is it inflationary if the people keep their own money and spend it the way they want to and it's not inflationary if the government takes it and spends it the way it wants to?"
        ~ Ronald Reagan, June 11, 1981

Comment

Great Photos,

Welcome to the forum. It is not important how you camp what is important is how you do it.

Comment

Great photos, thanks for sharing! The only problem is that the RV is blocking the scenery!
            Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
            Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Hello !!
              I am Aldis .. I am new to this forum .. Great collection of pictures!!

Comment

Working...
              X