Two nights at Boulder Lakes Basin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two nights at Boulder Lakes Basin

Spent the last three nights at Boulder Lakes Basin. Had a great time. You can see a bit of the beauty by going to this link: http://picasaweb.google.com/115405114460085930842
    Chuck
    So. Oregon
    TRAIL NAME:Billy's Buddy
    TRAIL POUNDER:Backcountry/higher elevations of Trinity, Marble, Siskiyou, and Cascade Mountains
    SHARE TRAIL WITH:Billy Bob (llama), Squeaky (Dog), and sometimes with Susan (Partner/wife/friend)

Nice shots ER. Looks like Billy felt right at home up there...do you realize it would take 3 generations to acclimate to the high altitudes where he's from?
    “People have such a love for the truth that when they happen to love something else, they want it to be the truth; and because they do not wish to be proven wrong, they refuse to be shown their mistake. And so, they end up hating the truth for the sake of the object which they have come to love instead of the truth.”
    ―Augustine of Hippo, Fifth Century A.D.

Comment

Originally posted by tplife View Post
      Nice shots ER. Looks like Billy felt right at home up there...do you realize it would take 3 generations to acclimate to the high altitudes where he's from?
      Thanks TP. Unfortunately, I only took my snapshot camera - I knew I was going to be putting some weight stressers on Billy, so I didn't want to add the weight of the camera "stuff". I would have loved to have my SLR digital :(.

I didn't know the time line for re-acclimation, but I'm not surprised.
      Chuck
      So. Oregon
      TRAIL NAME:Billy's Buddy
      TRAIL POUNDER:Backcountry/higher elevations of Trinity, Marble, Siskiyou, and Cascade Mountains
      SHARE TRAIL WITH:Billy Bob (llama), Squeaky (Dog), and sometimes with Susan (Partner/wife/friend)

Comment

Photos are great ER, thanks for sharing!
        Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
        Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Working...
        X