Got Leatherman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got Leatherman?

Howdy, if ya got a leatherman and would like to share the different types and styles, here's the tread to post up your photo(pic) of your Leatherman! Got Leatherman? Here's mine, it's from REI for about 20 bucks.

Thanks for lookin hope to see yours soon! Got Leatherman?
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

That's a Leatherman?......$20?..........I thought they went for about $80......

Comment

Shopping REI

Yep, that's my Leatherman! The price is.......well.......depends on how you shop. REI has a section in their online catalog for sale items at somewhat reduced rates. It's a rare day when I purchase brand new from them because they are rather high priced. My leatherman is my go-to-tool every time I'm down-range, it weighs nothing compared to the camera gear I strap on. My friend Eaglebait, here, says it's the heaviest piece of equipment he carries because he is an ultra-light backpacker. Got Leatherman? dta...dta...dta!
      Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
      Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Re: Got Leatherman?

What is the model number of this product

Comment

Leatherman Juice S2, convenient carry size, replaced my pocketknife.

Phil
          Group: Canvas
          Kodiak 6010 Flex-Bow canvas
          Springbar Outfitter 3 canvas

Comment

I have a "leathermen charge tti" it's a great multi tool!
            Being a plumber I didn't like the idea of multi tool(blah blah I'm a real man I don't wear a tool belt.. I use real tools) mostly because Most multi tools are cheap, flimsy and poorly made... but I decided to get one to carry for photography, camping and backpacking. I am very impressed with leathermen, this multi tool has come in handy many times. It is a bit heavy for backpacking, but it is totally work the weight for the comfort of knowing that I have a good quality multi tool, that can pretty much cover all the tools I need in the field.
            The other thing I like about leathermen is it does NOT have a cork screw-
            which seems to be on alot of multi tools and most larger Swiss Army knives. the cork screw is big it takes up room on the knife that could be used for 1-2 other tools and I never have used one(on a SAK)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mom 044.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	69700Click image for larger version

Name:	Mom 043.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	69701Gerber and a little camp protection. Also have a Leatherman on my side.
              Jack
              Thrift store tent
              Marmot Tungsten 4p

Comment

Working...
              X