my new boat loader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new boat loader

I cannot figure out how to put my pics as a url so this is a pic from their site
    I got mine earlier this spring and love it. I have rarely purchased anything that actually worked like I thought it should but this one does. My wife loves not having to help me lift the motor on and off anymore

Very nice, indeed! And thanks for the link to the site! Got more photos? Pics work's wonders! Hope to hear a boat full more from ya! Hee hee!:D

Where have you been campin' fishin'?
    Last edited by renodesertfox; 05-14-2010, 07:55 PM. Reason: correcting spelling
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Yes! Gotta admit that is cool! Thanks for sharing.
      Chuck
      So. Oregon
      TRAIL NAME:Billy's Buddy
      TRAIL POUNDER:Backcountry/higher elevations of Trinity, Marble, Siskiyou, and Cascade Mountains
      SHARE TRAIL WITH:Billy Bob (llama), Squeaky (Dog), and sometimes with Susan (Partner/wife/friend)

Comment

While camping years ago, meant a fella that had a high/low trailer. Hydralic (spelling). Boat on top, car on botton. Pulled behing a huge class A.

Comment

I guess one saves moolah from not having to license a trailer(by-passin' long lines at your DMV), or replacing worn or flat trailer tires, painting your trailer. In fact it looks like campateer mrobrien still has storage space in his pu bed and in the boat as well! What a great way to transport a trailer and a small fishing boat! Again thanks for sharing! How much did it cost ya, if ya don't mind me askin'? Is it a one man operating system?

If you use photobucket as a photo sharing site, it's very easy to copy the url or image code from "bucket" to this forum or any forum. That is what most folks use here. If you want to bypass a third party site, then when you are typing a response click on "go advanced" then scroll down to manage attachments and add photos that you first have to resize to fit the contraints of this site and then upload those photos directly from your computer. It takes a few minutes for the whole ball-of-wax to work, but just click the upload button once and sit back and wait. When the program is done it will tell you so. Then close the upload manager and preview your photos. The images will be much smaller but when you roll your cursor over an image and click on an image another larger image will appear. Hope this helps. If it doesn't let me know.
          Last edited by renodesertfox; 05-18-2010, 08:38 AM.

Comment

It cost me $1600
            And your right I keep full use of my truck bed.
            I can load and lunch my boat myself with a cordless drill
            thanks

Comment

The absolute easiest and fastest way to post pics in a thread where you don't need to figure out the codes (you can learn them later) is to store your photos free at Webshots, or Photobucket, Flickr, Picasa. They post the code under every picture so you would just copy and paste this code into the message. The code to copy starts with
              < this bracket

then this 'img src'without the quote marks

then =

then post the URL here

then close with this bracket>

The one thing you should also do is change the pic size so it is not too big. Photobucket gives you an edit button above every pic and your final pic should be around 100k or less. I just hit the REDUCE BY 50% button and that usually does it for me.

To post by typing the HTML code yourself: ...First you must post your pictures in an online album like , etc.

Then you use the code

< this bracket

then this 'img src'without the quote marks

then =

then post the URL here

then close with this bracket>

To get the URL of a picture go to your album picture and right click on the full size picture. Left click on properties and copy the ENTIRE URL address from that window. Then go to the above code and take out the words URLofpicture and paste in what you copied. You can practise posting at the test forum test forum A couple of hints: Make sure you get the entire URL...some can be quite long and snapfish you need to get all 3 lines so pull your cursor past the first two so that you can copy the hidden 3rd line. Snapfish's URL's usually end in the letters si.

Make sure you type the code correctly..a lot of people mix up src and type scr and it will not work!
              This is from Campateer darrenrogers own hand. He has explained it fairly easy. Just follow his steps!

$1600, that's not too bad! And I bet it saves on wear and tear of your better half too! She doesn't have to feel like Popeye, the Sailorman! Ha Ha!
              Welcome to CF glad you're here!
              Last edited by renodesertfox; 05-18-2010, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Great way to go too, if yard space is limited for a trailer. No having to waste time & effort parking and handling a trailer. I like it!

And a big welcome to the Camping Forum!
                Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Working...
                X