Folding Camp Table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Folding Camp Table

Recently we stopped in at Cabela's in Verdi, Nevada which is only 8.2 miles from the edge of my driveway in Reno. Man, now that's an outdoor lover's paradise! They have everything that a person could want! We found a folding camp table, manufactured by EZ Sales Inc. Heres the link:

http://www.ezsalesinc.com

The folding camp table is 17 3/4" x 32 1/2" x 6'. When standing with leg attachments it stands 27 1/2" tall. When it is folded for storage/transportation it is 5 1/2' wide. The legs are tubular design and it seem very sturdy. At Cabel's it was $99.95 and we had a 20% coupon so that helped. Here are some photos.
    Oh yeah, thanks for looking! This will be a great camp table and easier to keep clean! btw...even if you're a trailer camper, it's always nice to have a spare table when disperse camping.
    Last edited by renodesertfox; 05-11-2010, 09:58 PM.
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

I don't have a camp table but I do have coleman's portable kitchen. I am generally able to spread out and do all of my cooking on it. I think something like that would be very handy and a worthwhile investment especially if there was not a picnic table nearby. I am going to go to Cabellas and check that out thanks Reno.

Comment

I have a table very similar to that one and it is so handy. I actually use it instead of the picnic table. I place mine under my screened room and use the picnic table for other things. Congrats on a great purchase. Based on my experience you will love it.

Comment

thanks for the link. the table looks good .
        2006 GMC Sierra 1500 HD Crewcab
        2004 Rockwood Freedom 1640 LTD
        I am not lost, I am here

http://good-times.webshots.com/album...ost=good-times

Comment

Working...
        X