Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camp Storage

Howdy Campateers,
    Won't be long now! That's what the monkey said when he got his tail stuck in the lawn-mower! Ha Ha! Won't be long now till we get campin' again!:rolleyes:

Here's a couple of photos of our storage equipment in our detached 1 & 1/2 garage in Reno, NV. Our 350Z is kept in here too, but I moved her out so you could get a better peek inside. On the wall is or tandem kayak with our camp chairs and our picnic seats. Underneath the the kayak is our Big Gas Grill and other storage crates. We certainly don't take everything with us when we go campin' but this will give you an idea how organized I like to be. :cool:

This is just the first organization, we got the bags and stuff off the garage floor and onto these stainless steel racks that we purchased at Target for $60. Believe you me, I will re-organize this mess soon and then we'll have another look-see!
    Last edited by renodesertfox; 04-12-2010, 03:45 PM.
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Wow! Do you give lessons on organization? My husband needs them desperately. I wish our two car garage looked like yours. :(
    "Why is it inflationary if the people keep their own money and spend it the way they want to and it's not inflationary if the government takes it and spends it the way it wants to?"
    ~ Ronald Reagan, June 11, 1981

Comment

good luck with the reorg.
      with the weather you have reported from time to time having all the right stuff for the trip can be a challenge
      2006 GMC Sierra 1500 HD Crewcab
      2004 Rockwood Freedom 1640 LTD
      I am not lost, I am here

http://good-times.webshots.com/album...ost=good-times

Comment

Very nice! So many good stuff in your storage.

Comment

I don't teach organization....it's the stuff of dreams, if ye wanna be organized then be organized! It's really a state of mind. Everything has it's place and everything in it's place. What's good fer me may not be good fer you! Each has to figure it out and go your own way! Fer us, it's duffelbags and each duffelbag holds something for the campsite! If it don't we leave it home. Duffelbags strap together well...and they carry well! Easy to claw through without havin to tar everything out. Just my $0.02!

Comment

Nice collection of gear, I wish mine was that organized. I usually spend two days gathering stuff before departing. Then I am always buying new stuff because I don't remember where I put things. I gotta get organized, thanks for the motivation Renodesertfox!

Comment

Re: Camp Storage

My Jeep camper storage system.

Click image for larger version

Name:	pictures 1293.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	69240

Name:	pictures 1300.jpg
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	69241

Name:	pictures 1290.jpg
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	69242
              http://www.overlandadventureoutfitters.com

Comment

That's really cool! I like it!
                Chuck
                So. Oregon
                TRAIL NAME:Billy's Buddy
                TRAIL POUNDER:Backcountry/higher elevations of Trinity, Marble, Siskiyou, and Cascade Mountains
                SHARE TRAIL WITH:Billy Bob (llama), Squeaky (Dog), and sometimes with Susan (Partner/wife/friend)

Comment

Here are some photo of gear storage. I am trying to find duffles for each group of items to make loading and unloading less of a chore.

-Johnny

Name:	2068.jpg
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	69283Click image for larger version

Name:	2067.jpg
Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	69282

Comment

Originally posted by Wardrow View Post
                    My Jeep camper storage system.
                    What a cool setup! Brings to mind fancy, custom, kitchen cabinets with organization systems. Nice!
                    "Why is it inflationary if the people keep their own money and spend it the way they want to and it's not inflationary if the government takes it and spends it the way it wants to?"
                    ~ Ronald Reagan, June 11, 1981

Comment

JT! Really great photos! Nice work! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Working...
                      X