Here is where I trailwalked in 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is where I trailwalked in 2009

I finally got around to uploading images of last year trailwalks. Hope you enjoy.
    Last edited by Eaglebait Ranch; 04-01-2010, 07:50 PM.
    Chuck
    So. Oregon
    TRAIL NAME:Billy's Buddy
    TRAIL POUNDER:Backcountry/higher elevations of Trinity, Marble, Siskiyou, and Cascade Mountains
    SHARE TRAIL WITH:Billy Bob (llama), Squeaky (Dog), and sometimes with Susan (Partner/wife/friend)

Here are some more images of 2009
    Chuck
    So. Oregon
    TRAIL POUNDER:Backcountry/higher elevations of Trinity, Marble, Siskiyou, and Cascade Mountains
    SHARE TRAIL WITH:Billy Bob (llama), Squeaky (Dog), and sometimes with Susan (Partner/wife/friend)

Comment

And..... One more to post (I think) There are lots more. But this will do for a sampler.
      Chuck
      So. Oregon

Comment

Thanks Eaglebait! That's some beautiful scenery! Thanks for sharing! Did you get any cold and snowy weather from this last big storm that rolled through central Cal and western Nevada? Or was Oregon quiet with springtime?
        Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
        Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Nice

Gorgeous pics. Not sure which one is my favorite, but I'm sure that they're making me more anxious to get out on the trails myself.
          Needs for Facebook Fans. My mom doesn't really count. http://bit.ly/d7QHYI

Comment

We have been getting snow for the past 3 days: Not a whole lot here at the house, but 2-3 inches per day is being added up at the higher elevations (above 5,000 feet). Too bad this didn't happen in November and December.

Seasons got reversed here; we had spring before we had winter this year.
            Chuck
            So. Oregon

Comment

Working...
            X