another one of my sweet rides

JohnJohn
      ---------
      Forum Admin

Comment

Re: another one of my sweet rides

Sweet stuff here! Thanks for sharing!
        Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
        Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Re: What are you driving?!

This is what I'll be taking across the country next summer. (Unless we buy the wife an FJ Cruiser.) It's a 2006 Isuzu Axiom. I hardly ever see any on the road anywhere, but I'm not sure why. I've found mine extremely reliable and I love the way it looks, especially in the snow. This pic was taken Monday when we got 11" here in North Alabama. Thats a 10 year event for this part of the country.

Comment

Comment

Comment

My Jeep, 2dr JK Rubicon.

For when I need to pull my 5er or other stuff for the ranch.

Currently flying this, working on my Private Pilots License.
                Los Cuernos Ranch on Facebook

Comment

I just have my trusty old pickup, 1996 Ford F-150 4x4. She has 39,000 original miles and runs like a top. This picture is up at Magone Lake Campground, eastern Oregon.Click image for larger version

Name:	My new (to me) Ford pickup, hood was up to keep critter's out...dont ask!!!.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	69272

Comment

While I cannot compete with those sweet rides :P, I do have a subaru legacy that goes just about everywhere including through 1ft drifts of snow in the winter and mushy mud in the summer .

We have a jeep (call it a truck on occasion) but that's about it.

Comment

Subaru Legacy's are nice vehicles, two of my family members drive the wagon model of them. A lot of the rancher's here in S.Eastern Oregon have them as "go getter" vehicles, they are good in the snow and on dirt roads. I kind of wish I would have bought a Subaru wagon instead of my PT Cruiser.

Comment

Let's see more pics of what you are driving instead of just chat! Chat is good, pictures are great! Who cares what it is as long as it gets you from point A to the campground and back!

Comment

Here is my other camping vehicle, I only use it on short camping trips when I do not need to haul a lot of firewood or extra gear. 2006 Limited Edition PT Cruiser, she has 29,000 miles on her, still like new!!Click image for larger version

Name:	My PT Cruiser on trip to Hermiston..jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	69279This photo was taken at a campground outside Long Creek, Oregon.

Comment

I guess over time many of my images have been erased because of the stupid things I've done on 'puters! So here's my WJ! The WJ is the initials given for the Jeep Grand Chreokee 2001 V8. Sorry, if many of you have seen this image before!

Comment

C'mon y'al show us old-time campateers what the new campateers are driving! It won't hurt a bit....honest! In fact you jjust might like chatting about your camping lifestyle! Plenty of us already do!!! Post-up some pics????

Comment

Well, here is my Goldwing, but have to give it up due to spine problems, :(
                                Attached Files
                                Staying DRY is what it is all about and a little shade from a hot sun isn’t bad either. www.Flibitygiget.com

Comment

Working...
                                X