Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What are you driving?!

Always faithful
    2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee(WJ) V8 w/extension rack & Old Town "Dirigo" 17' Tandem Kayak. Nikon D800(08-28-12):cool:

Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Sorry, nothing to contribute yet (still in the moderated posts stage) but am I the only one that noticed the amazing landscapes in the background first in most of the pictures and the vehicles last?

Great thread!

Comment

Not a surprise with RDF's pics, as he's a true certified Pro! That last pic of the Grand Cherokee and it's environs really 'pops'!!
        Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Thanks BDog, you're very kind! Otta post your collection of rides too, it's been awhile since we seen your tools & toys!

Comment

Thought a good place for my second post. Just arrived at camp for the first time in my new Explorer.

Comment

Tacoma Base 4x4 gets me to the camping spots.

Phil
              Group: Canvas
              Kodiak 6010 Flex-Bow canvas
              Springbar Outfitter 3 canvas

Comment

A bucket of bolts at the moment. Hope to get into a used 4runner this year. Fingers crossed!

Last edited by chuckdee; 01-11-2013, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Comment

2009 Honda Fit.. The back seats fold down to the floor and you would not believe how much i can get in this car and still see out the back window
                    Attached Files
                    Proud owner of the Kodiak canvas 10 x 14 deluxe flex bow tent..

Comment

Originally posted by swebob View Post
                      2009 Honda Fit
                      Yay.. someone else with a small car! My 2007 Dodge Caliber is only slightly larger, but imagine traveling with 5 people.. it's a tight fit, even with a roof box!

This was the back of the car in the middle of our 20 days on the road last May/June.. my organization had begun to deteriorate and there was a lot of stuff that had begun to overflow the milk crates (there are two stacked behind the jerry can).

I ended up replacing that 6 gallon jerry can for a 3 gallon one in the middle of our trip... I needed to free up some space for some of the other stuff we had collected along the way.
                      Last edited by sarahspins; 01-13-2013, 10:10 PM.

Comment

06 Chevy Tahoe
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00454.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	69653

Both of these were from the top of the summit looking down at the trailhead.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00453.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	69654
                        "It's better to have that and not need it than it is to need it and not have it" - Captain Woodrow F. Call

Nights spent out in 2014: 1

Comment

Nice, that zoom is killer!

Comment

I am enjoying this camera. Took really good pics in the cave and never used the flash.
                            "It's better to have that and not need it than it is to need it and not have it" - Captain Woodrow F. Call

Nights spent out in 2014: 1

Comment

Originally posted by renodesertfox View Post
                              Always faithful
                              2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee(WJ) V8 w/extension rack & Old Town "Dirigo" 17' Tandem Kayak. Nikon D800(08-28-12):cool:

HDR?

Comment

Yep! 3 multiple shots blended with CS5(Creative Suite 5 Photoshop).

Comment

Working...
                                X