Dressed in Wool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dressed in Wool

Here are afew photos of some of the 100% wool attire I wear for my lower half. The socks (I have 15 pairs) are all from REI...they are not cheap like Wal-mart but I hate having cold feet. The pants I purchased from Mad Man Army Surplus here in Vegas for about $80. REI pants are well over $100 to $200. These pants are Swiss Army Pants and with a thin pair of long-handled long johns the cold is never a problem. I hope that you guys living up north will understand me, I really don't like the cold. But when it's cold outside and I have to be outside I'm dressed in this costume. One problem of wool pants is that they are dry-clean only so I have to force myself to camp cleaner and not wallow in the dirt as my bride calls it!:D So what kind of pants do you wear? If it's ski pants I'd like to know or if it's wool let me know? This winter has been on the cooler side.
    Last edited by renodesertfox; 01-14-2010, 05:17 PM.
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

For years I held onto a hunting outfit that was pure Classic. My wifes uncle had hunted in it before me. It was a red plaid matching hat, pants (lace bottoms with ballon thighs). Made to tuck inside boots. And, jacket. When wet it added an extra hundred pounds.
    Will try to kind a video of this odd set-up.
    Moths finally attack these and that was that.

Comment

Working...
    X