Manzanita CG, AZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manzanita CG, AZ

After our venture to the Grand Canyon's south rim we drove again in the same snow storm the following day south and got stuck behind a six-car wreck which took over three hours to clear. Then on to Manzanita Tent Only Campground in the beautiful Oak Creek Canyon about six miles north of Sedona. The coldest night was 19 degrees and the days warmed into the high 30s or low 40s. We did a lot of sightseeing, wine tasting, hiking and generally just relaxing. There was snow there but just not as much. Here are some photos. More will follow in the next couple of days. We spent the most of our time here. Enjoy the photos and thanks for looking.
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Oh man...you are giving me the "itch" to get out with these pics Vegas. Unfortunately I have been working like a dawg and haven't gotten out this winter. Might have to do a weekend trip to the local State Rec Area just to satisfy my addiction......thanks for the pics!
    "Survival isn't learned overnight" ~XXXMoonshineXXX~
    sigpic

Comment

Go for it Moonshine! Thanks for the pat on my back! Get camping! It does a body goooooooood!!:D
      Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
      Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Working...
      X