Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• License Plate Adjustment

Howdy,
    Placing our Visa Porta-Potty 268 on the cargo rack gave me a flat space to attach our wood duffelbag onto. The license plate was not visible to passing motorists or if a policecar came upon us. So I moved the license plate to a more visible location. While at a gas station in St. George a Utahan cop came up to us and remarked that he has given away a few tickets to motorists who had the're license plate blocked with cargo and he was sad that he couldn't give us a ticket! :D BTW, even if you're tired of looking at my rig, I am not. Let's see your rig?

If you click once on a small photo, a larger photo will apear. Then if you click on the larger photo again you'll get an even larger view, filling most of your screen. Just sharing!
    Last edited by renodesertfox; 11-30-2009, 01:49 PM.
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

States vary, but here in sunny Florida, the plate MUST be illuminated. When I relocated the tag on my bike to above the rear fender, due to many riders having knobby tires 'eat' their tag where it hangs low beneath the rear fender- I changed my tail light to a 'trailer' light that has the clear bit underneath for tag lighting. I've had plenty of cops behind me, and nary a peep from them!

Also, when driving off-road, make sure the tag isn't covered in mud!
    Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Working...
    X